Re: [MV] Who's on First? (HR-4205)

From: RoughDoc@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 18:28:51 PDT

I don't know if it's the MPVA's Lee Holland or not, nor should it matter.

Lee's not writing federal law, nor should he be held accountable for
answering for federal laws that are written.

Lee has made it very clear on a number of occasions on this list that he does
NOT represent all of us, nor is he inclined to want to do so. The MPVA is
certainly a big part of this hobby, but at the current time, I'm not sure if
I want the MPVA speaking for our hobby.

There is nothing wrong with open communication. When the lines of
communication become, "trust me, I'm looking out for your interests" it's
time to hide the women and children, and bury the money.

If this House bill has gotten to the point where there are secret back room
deals that only a few are privy to, then it's probably too late to save our
vehicles.

Doc