Re: [MV] HR 4205 Spence Bill

From: Eugene Pantano (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 16:12:05 PDT

Well..if Slick Willy has anything to do with it..we are in trouble gents. He
has it in his mind to destroy all of the rights of us "OD" lovers before he
gets out of office. In his mind - we are a bunch of nuts that love to dress
in cammo and run around in a MV with a gun stuck on top to scare the hell
out of people like him.. Since he has never had to fight for his rights or
anyone else's ..he has no idea what it is like to enjoy any sort of a fun
life of freedom at all. I am sorry to say..but if he has it on his desk..it
"Will" be signed by Willy... Gene