Re: [MV] HR-4205 update (Talked to MVPA)

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 12:01:07 PDT

Hmmm..This reminds me of the "Jeep in a crate" myth...It almost starts the
same way: "I have personal knowledge, etc.."
No offense meant at all, it's just very VERY hard to swallow...
Antoine
MVPA, MVCG
DGA, AMPAS etc..
Military Harley-Davidson's nut...
(Yes! there are some liberal entertainment and media types that are ALSO
Mil-Veh collectors!)