Mystery Jeep Trailers

From: davidh (jeepers@online.no)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 11:55:34 PDT

I was driving past a second-hand MV dealer here today and noticed a
number of Bantam trailers in his yard. As I'm after a Bantam I was
naturally curious. A closer inspection showed that these trailers, while
being very similar to a Bantam, having the correct handbrake, round
mudshields, etc, had different panelling. The plates showed that they
were manufactured by a company called 'Brouwer' or similar, and I think
they were of Dutch origin. I've never heard of this type of trailer
before so maybe someone could fuill me in on who, when, where, etc, etc.
I'm still looking for a real Bantam - a Dutch copy just won't do.

Look forward to hearing from you,

David in Oslo, Norway.