Re: [MV] Fw: Synthetic oil, what the...?!

From: Hank Kaminski (hnksguns@tir.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 08:12:58 PDT

John
it is not nice to spread roomers. We can't speak for all synthetics but if
you ever get within ear shot of Hank he will give you 30 years of
testomonials as to the wonders of Mobil 1. We had it in the old school bus,
in the dirt bikes, in the road bikes, in every truck we've owned (old and
new) and now he has it in all his MVs including the Saracen and now the M37
which he even switched the gear lube to Mobil 1. We have never had anything
but positive results. In fact if someone tries to pull a switch on him he
can tell within 24 hours if it is not Mobil 1. Not only do we notice better
engine performance especially pulling loads thru mountainous areas but he
always gets better gas milage with Mobil 1. There are other brands but
Mobil 1 is the only one he trusts. In the end YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!
Sounds to me like your author is sour grapes with some lines missing!
Carolyn aka Mrs. Hank