'44 GPW for sale.

From: Chris (cdavis@mail.johnsonmfg.net)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 10:18:39 PDT

I posted this jeep on the Mil Veh list a month or so ago for $5500. I had
some interest, but no takers, so I listed it on E-bay. I thought I'd
easily exceed the $4000 reserve, but to date it's only up to $3,650 and
hasn't had any bids for a couple days. I may be a little bias, but this
thing is a steal at $4000. Take a look, I added detail photos of the
interior today. Scroll down below those photos for some more detailed info
based on e-mails I've sent out to interested parties.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=420938109&r=0&t=0

Thanks,

Chris Davis
'53 M37