Form 6 Issue

From: Earl (etv100@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 05:48:41 PDT

We have retained the Law firm of Mark Barns in Washington DC. to file a
legal challenge to the refusal on ATF to issue form 6's.
I have asked for support from you members of the list and there was a
request to have the funds directed to a special account. That is in place
and this suit must be filed before the year end.
If you ever want to see armored vehicle come back into the US this must be
done and soon or the hold on imports will become permeate.

Please make your donations to support this effort payable to Mark Barnes and
Associates for the Form 6 legal defense fund. Forward to Repo-Depo for
forwarding on the Washington. Contact me off list for addition questions.

Larry White have left the position of imports director and now a Mr. David
Jo Hansen is in place. Spoke to him on Monday and he said he is not up to
speed on this issue!!!! I thing ATF is trying to fade the heat. AGAIN!

And of course has no answers !

I have been told that the Armored importation review stems for a security
review where officials are worried that a tank could be loaded with
explosive, driven into the Whitehorse and set off.
Quote: We have noting to stop a tank from doing that! End Quote:

Now I thing someone has to much time on their hands! If that was to happen
and the tank went unnoticed driving down the road to Washington, I don't
thing it could get over the dragon teeth around the Whitehorse.

This is the mentality of what we have running this great country. But, as in
the revolution, me must always fight for our rights and conviction to
preserve them.

Please help with what you can, I will need to raise $10,000.00 to get this
started and have $3,000.00 already. I will see this through to its end. I
also need one or two others to be named in the suit that have permits
pending as well.

Its time to stand up and be counted!

At to the HR4205, Mark Barns is representing others in that issue and have
informed me it will be killed in committee. It is still in committee and
major forces are at work on that one.

There is a lot of misinformation out there on a lot of issues. I would not
believe everything you see and here as to issues like 4205 unless you get
the information direct from a committee member and you can verify it
yourself.

The government loves to get everyone paranoid thinking you will loose
something. i.e. Your Vehicles! I remember the M151A2 scare! Never Happened!

Be vigilant but wade through the BS with boots!

Thanks

Earl Tucker
Int'l Repo-Depo, Inc.
6030 Brittmoore, Suite R