DRMO Sale at Great Lakes Comming Up.

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 18:09:48 PDT

I just stopped in at Great Lakes (Chicago area) and looked over the trucks
that have just come in withing the last few days I'm told. The sale is in
October, I think he said inspection started on the 13th.

There are alot of trucks here. To start off with there are perhaps 40
CUCV's. A few K5 types but most all are the pickup type. All are very clean
body wise. There are over 40 M35-A2C's. Some are really REALLY clean,
almost all of them are better than the average of the last sale I looked
over down there. Another 15 to 20 misc M35's with normal boxes and 5 tons.
Then theres another group of M35's, perhaps 20, all looking to be road
worthy, many with winches, including 2 shop van types, one of which is super
nice as far as paint and such goes. This will be one sale to keep an eye on
for those of us in the northern midwest. I won't be participating so good
luck to any and all.

later,

je