Re: [MV] M-38 props

From: mark fisher (fishmeok@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 22:06:36 PDT

Hi
I don't know if they make them anymore, but I have an amazing M1 carbine
made by something called the "model gun works" in Tokyo. It looks, feels,
and works just like an M1 carbine (you can even field strip it!) except that
the entire reciever assy. including the trigger is made of plastic and the
barrel (also plastic) doesn't go all the way through to the reciever.
Does anyone on the list in Japan know of this company or if they still
exist?
Mark
'52 M38A1
'67 M715