Weasel Mania

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 20:59:44 PDT

We got about 6 inches of snow up here at the compound in Morrison, Colorado
on Sunday. My two year old daughter had fun sledding and building a snow
man, but when I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride in the weasel, she
said "No daddy." But made me promise to buy her one (just like a woman).
So, I finally tricked her into climbing into it with me by telling her it was
"just like a fort" She climbed in the driver's cockpit with me and made a
comment about the fact that I have a flathead screwdriver as a right shift
lever (even a two year old has to get their digs in). I pushed the starter
before I remembered that I had put the batteries from both weasels into the
M37 to get it running. Needless to say it didn't make a sound. She wasn't
fooled, though. She knew I was trying to start it and climbed out in a
hurry. Spent the rest of the evening around the camp fire watching the elk
eat the choke berries in the snow. Snow melted before I got another chance
to try to drive it.

Rob Kiser
'45 M29C
'45 M29C