Re: [MV] Weasel Mania

From: Chuck from Olive-Drab (cc@olive-drab.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 21:13:20 PDT

Speaking of Weasels, I heard from the DRMS in Alaska that they will be
selling a batch of SUSVs. I asked them to post a notice of the sale on
mil-veh. If they don't post, you might want to be on the lookout for it.

I don't know anything about the SUSV, except it is a small-ish tracked
vehicle with matching trailer that is intended for cold-weather use.

Photo and info here:

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/susv.htm

Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com