Re: [MV] DRMO SUSV's (was Weasel Mania)

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 23:53:11 PDT

 Which DRMO? I live in Alaska and was licensed to drive the SUSV's when I was stationed at Eielson
AFB. Great vehicle to drive. Used to see the Army's Arctic Light Division drive them up and down the
highway between Eielson And Ft. Wainwright all the time. Would love to own one but I would hate to
see how much a set of the one piece tracks would cost. :-)

Bryan