Re: [MV] DRMO SUSV's (was Weasel Mania)

From: Chuck from Olive-Drab (cc@olive-drab.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 00:21:57 PDT

For the information of everyone who asked, the person I was in contact with
is:

Vickie Rodgers
DRMS Marketing
(616)961-7029
(616)961-4162 Fax

vrodgers@mail.drms.dla.mil

My impression is that they are just starting the process so I don't think
they are actually on sale yet. But it may be a good time to get in line.

Hope this helps,
Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com
www.olive-drab.com