Re: [MV] M718A1 (M151 ambulance)

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 00:28:23 PDT

At 09.04 28/09/00 -0700, BILL wrote:
>Trying to find a set of NOS or really good used side curtains for a M718A1
>ambulance with the red cross on them. I need the vinyl ones not canvas. Any
>leads? Thanks, Bill

Sep 29 2000

Can you tell me, please, the difference between the M718 and the M718A1?
Perhaps, they are modifications of M151 and M151A1 respectively?
Any picture available?

Regards

Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320
(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please, check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)