Re: [MV] Military Camo

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 00:35:45 PDT

At 09.25 28/09/00 -0600, MARK wrote:
> IM not worried about your post, The military has done some weird things in
>is day. Like sending Cold weather gear for MVs to the S.E. Asia? Woodland
>BDU's in the Desert?
MARK

Sep 29 2000

Mark
Speaking of "military weird things..." I remember the Marines being sent to
Corea with summer uniforms...
Or the Italian Navy sending cargo ships to Lebanon loaded with AFV and at
the arrival the collapsible cargo door... did NOT open to unload the
Mil-Veh! It was blocked by many layers of paint! Why they did not check
it during the trip (it took a couple of days!)!

Regards

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320