Re: [MV] Form 97....reality check...

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 06:14:35 PDT

Jim,
In the past you and I have disagreed on many things, but I must say on this
you have hit the nail right square on the head. I think that in this case
screaming and ranting will causse more problems than it will solve, and
polite conversation will get the results desired. If not, then a few bucks
with a title service company, or going through the "lost title" process
should solve this problem. Considering the bargain prices these vehicles go
for, the additional expense shouldn't be a big deal in the event niceness
doesn't get the results desired.

David Doyle

In a message dated 10/10/00 1:53:48 AM Central Daylight Time,