Re: [MV] CUCV speedo(not the bathing suit) and alt. question

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 07:09:22 PDT

Chris

Joe and Tim have pretty well got you covered. The only thing that I would
add is actually flushing out the cable housing itself, before reinstalling
the cleaned and relubed cable. I've had good luck with using brake clean
spray with the small plastic tube. I disconnect the housing from the
tranny, and spray from the speedometer end. If you put a small pan under
the housing, you can check for debris in the housing.

John Doherty