Re: [MV] M35A2's: turbo or not turbo?

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 19:05:27 PDT

I believe the total horsepower difference between Turbo and normally
aspirated is 4 (FOUR) Horsepower.

    The turbo is there primarily as a way to minimize smoke.

James Shanks
The Line Below is my Ham Radio Callsign
n1vbn@bit-net.com
The line below is my Ham Radio Packet Address
N1VBN @ WB1DSW.NH.USA.NOAM