Re: [MV] Yes, this is my final answer

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 08:16:32 PDT

In a message dated 10/16/00 9:45:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
Enterprise@earthlink.net writes:

<< I'm thinking of going with AERVOE paint (page #17 of current MV magazine)
 WWII OD which is a flat rather than a semi-gloss (#987/34087). >>

Unless you plan to park your truck indoors from now on, or plan to repaint or
sell it in the next year I definately would NOT use Aervoe paint. Their
forest green turns pink, then kind of brown after about a year, and the SG OD
turns kind of grey in the same period of time. Just repainted a M135 from
Aervoe to Gillespie before reassembling it to prevent the same problem.
Rapco now has a color (don't remember the number) that is between the WWII
and 24087.

Hope this helps,
David