Re: [MV] gas hummer

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 04:43:11 PST

Hi Andy!
Are you going to respond to any of my emails regarding where you want me to
send money for the rear glass you have for sale for the Blazer 1009?
I have sent you a number of unanswered emails.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm