Re: [MV] Multiple copies of postings?

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 05:49:19 PST

>At 12.00 07/11/00 -0500, BOB K. wrote:
>Is anyone else getting multiple postings of the same messages >trickling
in over the last couple days?

>I keep getting Timothy Smith's and Dan Schulz's Gov't Interference and T-90
>Synchronizer, respectively, posts over and over.
>
>Short of blocking these guys from my mailbox, what can I do?
>
>Thanks all
>
>Bob K.

Nov 8 2000

Bob
I have received TODAY (!!) two messages from William Anderson Carter dated
"November 2" concerning the booklet on the M151 Mutt!!!!
No! I have not received multiple messages from TJ or David...
We all know that Arthur is very busy in these days, I am sure that he will
solve this problem.

Regards and
Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please click here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)