Vehicles for sale on our site

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 08:04:44 PST

Some disturbing news has come to me about one of my clients. We have his
vehicles for sale on our site, http://www.astory.com/mil-veh
His collection has been tied up in a messy divorce since the middle of this
summer, when he arranged with us to advertise his collection for sale. I
want everybody to know that I personally appraised these vehicles in writing
to our client. I also advised him how to properly follow court procedures
to sell his collection as part of the divorce. His intent as demonstrated
to me was to do so at the earliest opportunity.

The disturbing part is that some collectors have contacted his wife, who has
very effectively blocked him from access to his own property, and purchased
the vehicles without his consent. While the legal ramifications of this are
hopefully apparent to anybody with a brain here on this list, and that will
be dealt with when the divorce shakes out and he gets on his feet, that is
not the point of this message. If you are out there, and have done this,
you deserve whatever hell has for you. You have kicked a man while he is
down. You have also kicked a woman who may be in financial need. If you
know the person, or persons, who have purchased these without BOTH OWNER'S
proper consent and by using deceit to take advantage of the spouse in this
situation, please pass the message along. If I find out who you are, I'll
have your name up here on the first un-official shit list I publish here on
the list. If you claim you have title to these vehicles, you don't, and a
court will be after your sorry ass when the right time comes. Even Alabama
won't protect you. I have little to no respect for such people, and hope
your name comes out in the wash.

If the person, or persons, who did this want to make this right I will
arrange contact with my client. If not, you deserve what's coming down the
pike.

john@astory.com
http://www.astory.com