Re: [MV] Veteran's Day Parade

From: CYCLOPSRAM@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 12:57:22 PST

Dear Cadillac person,,, The Stuart tank M5 had twin Cadillac flat head V8
engines and Hydramatic cast iron transmissions... in 1943, The Chaffee M24
tank likewise, the M19 Duster likewise....The Korean War M211 and M135 had
Cadillac version hydramatics and the M59 APC and the M84 Mortar carrier were
also Cadillac tranny equipped....The list goes on, but I think you get my
point... We had to send the British tanks cuz they didn't have any. We
sent the Russians tanks and Studebakers and Jeeps cuz they didn't have any
etc. PS Unimog, Ferret, Saracen (Saladin) and Fox are not heavy
duty... at most medium and really light in the scheme of things... I so
solly.. RAM #217