Can't bleed air from system

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 11:23:08 PST

Hi all!
We'll, I just don't get it. I installed new fuel lift pump in the Blazer.
It seemed straight forward except for the bolt on left side, but got it all
tightened up and lines connected. Manual says if it doesn't start, to bleed
air from system.
I hooked clear hose to bleed valve and opened it, removed pink wire from
solenoid shut off and took gas cap off. After half an hour of trying all I
did was kill 2 new 1000 amp batteries. What am I doing wrong???

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm