Rats & the FBI.

From: Jim Gilmore (jgilmore@oeonline.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 23:54:13 PST

Some of you wrote:

They might.
>....I sent to the 1st on the list with email.
>
>......albuquerque@fbi.gov.......

>Are they more apt to look into it if more of us send in complaints too? If
>so, where did you send yours in to?

>........>already on it, forwarded info to the FBI..........

>............>Better yet dont everyone know thease are firmly on the demil
>list and also
> >CAN NOT be inported as far as I know even if they belonged to another
> >government what is this dude trying to pull on us we better get someone on
> >this ASAP............

>.......> > I'm thinking, maybe the FBI or a postal inspector needs in on
>this one!...........

   Huh?

      Now, I haven't been following this too close but am I understanding
this right?

      You people are ratting this guy out to the FBI? When you don't know
what the situation is on the vehicles? Or the law? Or if these people
legally own these vehicles? You all are lawyers and know ALL the laws and
ALL the import laws and where and from who these vehicles are being
purchased from? You know ALL the data on this?

      I mean, you must be lawyers right? Otherwise why would you be
reporting these people who have not taken your money, haven't sold you
anything, haven't NOT delivered you a vehicle that you haven't ordered?

      Or maybe someone appointed Rikk and others to the position of
Military Vehicle Cop who must check the bandwidth for anything they think
is not to their liking and report them to the FBI.

     Jeeze..........I guess we don't need courts here. Hell these guys are
guilty. Don't know what law they have broken, but we must report them to
the authorities.........Sounds like the junior Nazi police. We must
protect society from the evil military vehicle people, turn in your
neighbors to the FBI.........

       Stop for a minute and think. What would you people think if you
heard someone on the list was calling the FBI because someone else was
selling a M-151-A2? Hey, They're firmly on the demil list right? Gotta
call the FBI and maybe the BATF on them and protect the country..............

    I think everyone would blow a gasket and call for a public flogging of
the squealer at the least!

    But no.......you call the FBI.........about something and someone you
know nothing about.....

     All you people that were posting that your M-35-A2 was titled as a
jeep or something it is not had better look out.....

       The MV Police may turn YOU in to the FBI next!

         We can all sleep safer now that we're being looked after..............

          Jim Gilmore

          Whereabouts not listed to avoid being turned in to the FBI

              And certainly NOT an owner of a M-151, Armoured cars, tracked
vehicles, cannons, automatic weapons, trucks, jeeps and any other things
that might make someone turn me in to the FBI.......I'm just storing those
things here for someone else.....

                   Jim

James T. Gilmore
2565 Wiethoff, Inkster Michigan 48141