Re: [MV] Books

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 16:42:32 PST

Ken,
It's kinda sad to see how much the so called "experts" really know about
some vehicles. They need to have their books proof read by people who know.
I don't know everything there is to know about the M274, but I've spent lots
of time, money, skinned the knuckles, and even broke some bones to learn all
I can. At least I know when they were built and by who.
Sorry, just venting!!!
Keith