Re: [MV] Gene Pantano's posting

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 14:51:14 PST

To the list,
            Big boy rules here, since both have taken it to the list for
adjudication. I like Gene, and have done some business with him. I like
Joe, as he seems to have some very good business practices.

            Your word is your bond. If your words don't fit in your mouth,
then it pays to resize your words to your abilities. However, we are all
guilty of making lapses of judgement, and don't always make the best
decisions. But let's not get ourselves up here on the list into two camps,
one for Joe and one for Gene. They need to take their difference to a phone
conversation, maybe apologize to each other, be a little more specific in
their future transactions to prevent misunderstandings, and put this behind
them. Both of them are grown men and can certainly put this kind of crap
behind them. If they can't, they both are losing out.

This is my Thanksgiving Message- Roll with the Sound of the Cannons!