Re: [MV] Rich dealers/poor dealers

From: Emmett Thompson (kt4al@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 15:15:16 PST

OOHHH BOOOOYYY

I will put my two cents worth in if ya'll don't mind.
First it's the holiday season and instead of being jolly most of us are
stressed out. I know I am, the holiday season means more work and having to
do what I hate most. Yep, Christmas shopping and wondering about how much it
will cost me. So I tend to vent my frustrations where they don't belong.
Both Gene and Joe have been on this list a long time I'm sure and it's a
shame that it has come to this. I have ordered 1 item from Gene and have
received countless pointers about the hobby. Gene has come through for me.
Second I made a deal with Joe and Joe came through also and has helped me
out on numerous occasions with sound advice. (sometimes they don't know it,
but reading other peoples problems, with these two people answering, them
has helped me immensely) I must say that if I had posted something for sale
and someone on the list said they wanted it, and God forbid a local friend
dropped by and really wanted it I would have to do some soul searching as
whom to sell it to first. I intend to keep both of you yaa-hoos in mind when
I want to buy or sell, or even ask for advice if it's OK with ya'll.
and no I am not a preacher or any thing like that, just a beer drinking dumb
red-neck that can't help but to run his mouth.

Regards to the list and you two Yaa-hoo's
Emmett