Re: [MV] Gene Pantano's posting

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 02:59:36 PST

At 22.40 23/11/00 -0800, RICHARD wrote:
>Stephen Flynn wrote:
>
>> The motion is on the floor that Gene and Joe should contact one another
>> and talk things out. Who will second the motion?
>>

>Hello list
>I will second that motion !
>Rich Burrell
>MVPA #20227
>MVCC

Nov 24 2000

Richard, Rich
I agree too!
If I have understood well, 1st Sarge said that more kits are coming... I
suppose the price will be the same... Gene & Joe,
PLEASE, talk each other and settle the matter...
There is an old tune (of the A.C.W. era) which says "...We are a band of
brothers...".
Well, WE - in this List - ARE a 'band of brothers'... because we share a
wonderful hobby! Because we go in the same direction...

At Beltring I did notice that there were a LOT of peoples coming from
different Countries: France, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Russia, Belgium,
Holland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Greece, Malta, USA, Canada, Italy
(apologies if I have omitted any!) and everybody was very friendly and
cooperative (like a 'Band of Brothers!!). I did enjoy it very much! I
believe that friendship should be no. 1 (ONE!) in our life!

Regards and don't forget to

Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or your home, Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please click here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)