Re: [MV] Gene Pantano's posting

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 03:56:13 PST

I will second the motion also. Gene and Joe have provided the list with a
LOT of info on the for MV's. Come on guys!! Ya can't say "Oppss" maybe we
both made an error and how bout we throw em out and start over? If I had
spent a nickel for every person I got Grumpy at I'd be broke all the time.

    What if they held a war and no one came? Joe Young would be crawling all
over the MV's buying them up on one side and Gene Pantano on the other
buying up the parts stockpiles!! Whooping like a couple of kids being
turned loose at an arcade with $10.00 in quarters in their pockets. REMEMBER
GUYS. The little kid resides inside all of us and if we aren't careful will
get US into trouble when we didn't mean to.

    You two just don't get it do you? You compliment each other like gas and
rubber. I ain't gonna ask ya to kiss each other <I wouldn't go that far>
you will both regret it down the road if ya do.

    Now if ya kin find sum humor when ya red dis far ya can lookee yersef in
the mirror and say "YOU ARE A BONEHEAD!!!" <G> and laugh at yourself, sorta
starts the day right IE: you don't hafta wait for the first dum
decision/headbutt/scrath/bruise/hammeronthethumb/OHHHWHYDIDIDIDOTHAT???

    If you guys still insist in being grumpy at each other I Volunteer to be
the Judge at your Duel. I recommend U.S. ARMY backpack fire tanks <the type
with the pump at the end of the hose> filled with warmed Chocolate Pudding.
<G>

    Film at eleven!!!! <G>

James Shanks
The Line Below is my Ham Radio Callsign
n1vbn@bit-net.com
The line below is my Ham Radio Packet Address
N1VBN @ WB1DSW.NH.USA.NOAM