Re: [MV] Delayed postings!

From: Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 02:27:53 PST

On Fri, 24 Nov 2000, Tim wrote:
> I have to post to mil-veh@uller.skylee.com to get stuff onto the list... I
> always receive from mil-veh@mil-veh.com but if I reply to sender, mail to
> this address always fails.
>
> It's really annoying sometimes.... but getting used to the procedure now....
> be really great if someone knew how to fix it.

Even more annoying is that I receive from time to time the automatic
message syaing that messages to my adress have bounced, reply to reset the
bounce counter.

I reply, and then start receiving messages to the effect that:
   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
<mil-veh-subscribe@mil-veh.org>

Something wrong with the new set-up.

Cheers,

Ron the Frog, on the banks of the Paraguay River.

--

                         Nothing is really work unless
                   you would rather be doing something else.

              ---  http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati  ---