Beltring questions and baggage allowances :-)

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 12:50:59 PST

Hi Ricardo and List,

At 12:40 03/12/2000, Richard Notton wrote:
>You can't get a jeep in a suitcase anyway. . . . . . . . . . . .

Maybe you can't get a jeep in a suitcase but I have had the better part a
Mutt in one.

I don't know which memory I value more, either the customs man at LHR
gazing in amazement at my Mutt petrol tank wearing a skimpy cardboard and
tape number, or the Thai customs bloke at Don Muang who insisted on
searching me last year and pulled out a rather old and decrepit Mutt seat
cushion with horsehair hanging out of the seams....

Gavin