RE: [MV] OD Disease-Different Strains

From: John Cook (otterc@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 18:37:19 PST

 Hey Brian,
 I agree about the different strains of the OD-itus,I started with a M715
because of its tough looks and usefullness for hauling.Then and old feller
I was buying parts from drove me around his field in a M151A1 and I caught
the Mutt virus...As for the 68 Wagoneers,we have a Yahoo site for open
discussion of HMV and any other vehicles,The name of the site "Kiaser Jeeps
" gives clue to what is discussed most.
 http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/kaiserjeeps

happy wheelin,Hmv or civy

John Cook