Re: [MV] Beltring questions

From: Luc Hemelaer (greavis@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 13:19:58 PST

I totally agree with you Tom

and to answer David's and Donna's question: I think it all depends on if you
wanna do other things while you are there, or only go to Beltring. If
Beltring is the only place you wanna visit, I'd use public transport and
find a hotelroom, if not, a camper would be a great idea.
UK is an awesome country, I have spent several months there all together,
spread over about 25 years. London is a must, you can spend weeks there if
you wanna see it all. If you want nature and history, Wales and Scotland are
awesome. You could also cross the channel and visit my country, Belgium, see
the battle of the bulge sites and go to Holland and visit the battle of the
bridges sites, and then go to France for the D-Day sites. It's all close to
eachother, very close in American standards (my wife is American), and
remember that UK is the most expensive of all four countries I mentioned. If
you want more hints or info, feel free to contact me on- or off-list.

greetings

Luc