Re: [MV] Do you play with it?

From: Richard C. Burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 21:17:16 PST

> hello list

hell yes i do every chance i can get !! actually i try to drive my deuce once a
week to work she gets a good work out on the trip its a 25 mile drive and 8
miles of it over a 1300 ft. hill with 10% grades, which she pulls in fourth gear
all the way up at 40 mph. I get lots of stares with her . we've been in four
parades this year, one was 70 miles away. every once and a while i get a cop
follow me for a mile or two then he passes and waves.
the most interesting time in my M35A2 was when i got caught in a down pour never
had to drive a tactical vehicle in the rain before, my son and i got nice and
wet from all of the water blowing in from the windshields (which i rebuilt new
rubber etc.) but she behaved quite well at 55 mph.
personally i think deuces are one of the most fun vehicles to drive
Richard Burrell
MVPA #20227
MVCC
1971 M35A2 w/w