Re: [MV] Crimson's Book is back in print

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 21:11:15 PST

WOW...pretty cool. I remember when I bought around 75 sets of Wheeled and
Tracked Vehicles from a distributor at close out a few years ago. I took
them to the MVPA convention in Memphis and was selling them for $50 a
set.......had 3 or 4 takers....trucked all of them back to St Louis and
ended up selling them on my web site...I could not understand why there
were hardly any takers as I had purchased mine gladly several years ago for
$39.95 each!

Oh well. Glad to hear at least one is back in print. If anyone is
interested, I have a large inventory of books on my site......Collector
Grade and others...check it out. Mostly firearm related but some great
books on WWI and WWII German and US weapons

http://www.csmetall-werkes.com/books.htm

Also found several 1917 Browning Water Cooled Canvas/Leather carry cases
in unissued condition. $55 each plus UPS. Last ones.

Also US NOS M17 Gas masks..unissued with drinking tube and canvas bag,
complete sealed in original box...filters, the works!....$45 each plus UPS

Jon