Re: [MV] Late MB Front Springs

From: Rob Pearson (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 11:43:03 PST

How totally anal:

I ALSO TOTALLY AGREE WITH Jonathon and Ron (reply's below)

Last Night... I read an email on this site from "CYCLOPSRAM"
when he replied to "Late MB Front Springs"

He, "CYCLOPSRAM", Reply... was Totally UNCALLED FOR, & DAM RUDE in his
response & treatment of another LISTER who asked a basic question.

When I first joined the list, "I too" had received a damm rude response by
another lister. In fact it was an EXPERIENCED lister who posted an ingnorant
thoughtless Reply!.

I ONLY stayed with this site because I thought, "they "ALL cant be tarrred
with the same brush... could they ?

Fortunately, most, most, nearly everyone on this list has NOT turned out to
be like the author of the REPLY I saw last night.

If anyone is not sure what has happened here ...go back to the beginning of
the "thread listings" and look up MVlist title "Late MB Front Springs"

that's my ten cents worth
Rob. P.