Re: [MV] Mutt gas-burning arctic heater kit

From: CYCLOPSRAM@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 11:03:58 PST

I have three new Arctic Heater Kits for the M151 series. They are out of
the boxes, but are new and complete with all the stuff.... Just got em a
few months ago and the boxes were wet. Will sell for $300 a set. Lots
of big pieces including the heated battery box, the long fiberglass vent and
the big hoses and the heater and controls and hood blankets etc and
insulation... easier for someone to pick up than for me to try to pack up
and ship... RAM #217. Possible I could deliver to the Tobyhanna show in
February in New England before that, as I travel all the bases in the NE
States.. Thanks, RAM