Re: Re:CUCV charging woes

From: SteelSoldiers (steelsoldiers@steelsoldiers.com)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 12:32:30 PST

Here's the bad news fellas. I checked the bulb and the socket. They are
working properly and there isn't any damage to the circuitry. I started
tracing the #4 wire from the plug which appears to carry current to the
light. It's a white wire and I didn't get very far before it started
pouring the rain here. Are there any relays or anything I need to be
checking while I have the dashy apart. Where do the wires go after they
have been to the bulb? Thanks everyone.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN