Re: [MV] Ferrets are now gold plated

From: Geoff Winnington-Ball (gwball@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 17:51:17 PST

Doug,

Agreed in principle, but here at least is where the essence of the free market
economy steps in.... when someone asks an absurd amount of money for something
they're not even aware they have, they generally get ignored by all but the
ignorant.

Let's face it, a lot more irreplaceable stuff has rotted in people's back yards over
the years, or gone under the scrapper's torch. At least we know this stuff is THERE,
even if the guy want's too much for it.

We're basically 'damned if we do, damned if we don't', arent we?

G.