Re: [MV] HMMWV Heater hose WTB

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 08:15:51 PST

Tony Castagno <tcastagno@careerstream.com> wrote:
> I"m looking for the Hoses and clamps that connect to the personnel heater
> inside the vehicle... These are the hoses under the dash that can be used by
> personnel to keep warm... does anybody have these or has anyone found a good
> substitute... been down the hardware store route with no luck... would
> prefer the correct hoses anyway...

I found some black plastic heater duct at Pep Boys that looked
identical to the ducts that came with my truck. So, either they're
common ducts, or the Marine Corps shops at Pep Boys, too... :-)

I don't know where you'll find identical hose clamps, though. My truck
had all of its clamps; I just needed to replace some torn ducts.

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/