German Zundapp K800 For Sale

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 10:18:33 PST

Greetings Listers,

I have a nice WWII Zundapp K800 motorbike with sidecare for sale. This is a
relatvely rare 4 cylinder bike. It is painted in Sahara colors and is
complete except for the magneto, battery and tub. These parts I could
probally find if need be. I can guarentee that it is a runner. Bike is
available for immediate worldwide shipping. Pics are available for serious
buyers. Please contact me off the list for more information if interested.
Open to serious offers on this bike. Need to sell it to make room for more
vintage equipment coming in.

Also expect another ten to fifteen more bikes (Harleys, DKW, Simson, Triumph
(German), BMW and Zundapp within a couple of weeks for anyone that is
interested in buying a bike.

Happy New Year to all!

Mark A Zurevinsky
for MAZ Imports