Re: [MV] [MVlist] Zundapp K800 For Sale

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2001 - 19:15:46 PST

John,

Well said! Just need to clarify one thing. I am a CANADIAN. I was born here,
rasied here and reside here. Just because I do business in Ukraine, that
does not make me a "Ukrainian". Although my ancestry is Ukrainian, that was
four generations ago and almost 105 years.

If I was a Ukrainian, I would still not appreciate one's slanderous comments
about me or my business.

Have a wonderful New Year!

Regards,

Mark A Zurevinsky