Re: [MV] CCKW-353 has arrived home!..MVs in movies questions.

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 21:06:23 PST

 is that when it landed it looked like the suspension
>was a bit stiff. Would a normal 2-1/2 ton land like that? and if it would
>land like that, would the axles and such survive?

Okay, junior scientists, let's load up all of our M35's and find our local
constabulary's Saturday evening roadblock, and jump it. Please keep copious
notes while performing the deuce-police "checkmate" procedure. Don't forget
to bring your tooth brush.