M135's/CCKW's--Full Metal Jacket

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 12:45:18 PST

Speaking of trucks in the movies, in Full Metal Jacket, something that
struck me as odd was a scene where there is a convoy of what I think are
CCKW's instead of M135's or M35's in that movie. Do I need a refresher
course on my 6x6 truck id'ing, or are the trucks shown in this scene a
little too old to be in a Vietnam era movie?

Andy