Nice to Meet You

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (freebirds@erols.com)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 13:32:27 PST

Hello list,

Please allow us to introduce ourselves. As many of you can relate with, a
hobby has grown into an obsession and we have taken the plunge. Formerly
known as Breeden on this list (we've been unsubscribed for a while due to
being so busy figuring out how to get everything rolling!) we have now
formed a company and have become Spunky's Motor Pool Co. Located in
Williamsburg, Va., we sell used military surplus vehicles and other military
surplus items. We look forward to being an active part of this list because
the give and take of information found here is an extremely valuable
resource for all of us interested in Military Vehicles. As a former U.S.
Army wheel and track mechanic, hopefully Harold will be able to offer a few
tips - and no doubt need a few tips too! We've learned a lot through this
great hobby, but it's just the tip of the iceberg compared to the knowledge
available among list members.

We are currently building our website but, in the meantime, will pass along
info on what we have for sale at the moment through the list in case someone
in our area is looking for a strong, solid truck at a reasonable price.
Look for a posting in the near future on our selection of deuces that we
currently have to offer. However, let us know if we can help you find
something different - we have other trucks and items as well that are not up
for sale yet, but will be in the near future.

Thanks for your time in reading this, and we look forward to talking with
you all soon!

Harold and Helen Breeden