Re: [MV] XM-211 brake problem. Grabs. Won't let go, quickly.

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 22:12:16 PST

I had the same problem on my M211. The brake hoses that run to the axles on
the rear and front (2each) or the hoses that run to the front wheel
cylinders have collapsed. Mine would lock the wheels and it would not pull
out of its' tracks until it SLOWEY bleed off. All three axles use the same
hoses from the frame to the axles. I bought mine from Memphis Equipment.
They are fun to replace, the rear axle is more fun than a human should be
allowed to have. You have to crawl up into the frame to get to them.
Good luck,
Bobby Joe Pendleton II
MVPA#17657