Re: [MV] korean military trucks

From: Brandon Kunicki (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 14:24:36 PST

Check out this page for some photos:
http://www.owens-export.com/stuff.html
"This is a Toyota FQ-15 Military Truck. It was
patterned after the Dodge M37 and manufactured in the
1950's for the Japan Self Defense force and for the
USA Military to use in Korea and other parts of Asia.
They are powered by the same engine that is used in
the Land Cruiser. They came in two basic models. The
FQ-10 and the FQ-15. They had different Wheel base and
some other differences."

Is this the truck to which you refer?

BK