Re: [MV] Deuce Hubs

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 18:12:42 PST

Other than a slight gain in fuel economy, something
I don't pay attention to, I was amazed at what seemed
like an increase in power after I installed a set of Inter
Agency Motor Pool's hubs on my M35A2. Plus, a lot
less vibration and noise. Same thing as when I put
lockouts on my M37.
Next, I want to take out the drive shaft that connects
the two rear differentials and see how this helps. I'm
sure I'll see a difference in the performance of the truck.
I don't care for the idea of removing an axle or two.
Joe "MV Trucker" Young