Re: [MV] M1 Carbine

From: bolton8@juno.com
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 08:22:27 PST

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001 Geoff Winnington-Ball writes:
> I haven't heard such a thing, and would be extremely interested in
> your friend's source of information.
> --
> Regards,
>
> Geoff Winnington-Ball

                Thank you for your rapid and ACCURATE information. I now consider this
story as being fully debunked and absolute rubbish. Another example of
the spread of the gullibility virus being halted by a bucket of cold
truth. My sincerest apologies to any and all who were as needlessly
shocked as I by this misinformation.

                Thanks again Geoff for setting this story, and myself, straight.